Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Tipping Point

So, I've been slowly but surely getting into the writing blogosphere for the past eighteen months (that's a conservative estimation, it may well be even longer than that). One of the first blogs I started following is Pub Rants, written by literary agent Kristen Nelson. This morning I read this entry and it kind of made me wonder. I'm not quite the purist my wife is (she swears the only time she will ever use an ereader is if she goes back to school and can get her text books cheaper as ebooks); I have not problem with ebooks, in fact I've found the ereader apps on my iPhone are really nice when I'm on the train or the bus or something. I still enjoy reading an actual book and I don't think they'll ever disappear entirely, but I kind of wonder how ebooks are going to change our culture in the not-too-distant future. I'd love to hear what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment